1) Waterproof and dustproof: The outdoor camera should be placed outdoors, so first of all, it must meet the waterproof and dustproof effect;
2) Night vision function: Night vision function determines whether you can see clearly at night, so be sure to choose this function;
3) Motion detection: in case of abnormal situation, it can send news to your phone in time;
4) Automatic defense: When a WiFi camera encounters an abnormal situation, it will not only send alarm information to the phone, but also emit high decibel sound or strong light to alarm people.
1) Select the security camera manufacturers camera of the network HD monitoring system.
2) If you have an adequate budget and high requirements, you can choose well-known brands. If a private enterprise has limited budget, it can also use other affordable brands, which the price is cheaper than well-known brands, but the function is similar.
3) Generally speaking, an outdoor WiFi security camera surveillance system, as a kind of security system to save a month of video is the industry practice, because the network HD video file is large, so the hard disk space is relatively large. If the budget is limited, you can also choose to record a week or half a month, this should be based on your own actual situation.
4) Whether you install a WiFi camera by yourself or find a monitoring installation company to install a WiFi camera, you need to consider the strength and after-sales service of this company. Because the monitoring system involves security issues, it cannot be careless, and the follow-up technical services and after-sales maintenance should be fully considered.